[tog] potential coder meet-up group?

Rebecca Yates rebecca at ryates.me.uk
Fri Oct 11 14:17:40 IST 2013

I'd be interested in this. I know enough C to make Arduinos do
interesting things, and I'd be willing to help newbies with general
programming problems.

I also want to upgrade the Python code[1] for the knitting machine[2] so
that we can knit images as well as text. While I could hack that
together myself, I'd really like to pair on it with someone whose Python
is better than mine. Any takers?

Agree on the introversion point. Possibly the group would benefit from
optionally matching up skills and requests before each meeting (group
mailing list, or something).

Becky

[1] https://github.com/tangentmonger/twitterknitter/blob/master/server.py
[2] https://eirebecky.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/the-twitterknitter/