[tog] potential coder meet-up group?

Aoife Hughes aoife.nicaodh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 11:48:00 IST 2013

I can second the recommendations for the OSS night.

Currently, I don't have a laptop to work on my personal projects in the
space, but I do still go to the nights and float around in case anyone
wants a sounding board for what they're trying to do, or need some help
with programming or the like.

I love hearing about people's projects, and like to try and help. I'm good
with python, general unixy stuff, and some moderate shell scripting
(although I'm not going to write a json parser in bash any time soon). And
I have some basic experience with c and perl.

So yeah, I'm happy to help out at OSS nights if you need me.

Aoife