[tog] Security Saturday (Student Discount)

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 00:47:22 IST 2013

I've done some number crunching and although its already pretty good value, I think we should support students as much as possible so for students only there is the following discount code:

IMASTUDENT

this gives students a full 20% off the regular price of a ticket, saving 20 Euro.

http://www.securitysaturday.com/?discount_code=IMASTUDENT

Sean