[tog] potential coder meet-up group?

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 00:08:42 IST 2013

Hi All,

Are you interested in a programming based meet-up in Tog?

I've heard from a couple of people recently that they would like a regular group in Tog that would be programming-oriented, with a heavy bent on helping out the newbies.

I know myself it was a hard slog to get past that initial learning curve, and I think thats what people are asking for - to be able to meet-up and talk code, at every level, but also to help each other out with difficult problems.

So I'm open to running this group - putting my hat in the ring as it were, but I'd like to see a show of interest to know how many people would be interested in this kind of thing, also what your skill level is at.

I think if we can get a decent mix, its worth doing - if its all newbies and no 'know it alls', it won't be very productive.

thoughts?

Sean