[tog] re 3D printer meet up on Saturday

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:06:55 IST 2013

Lock picking Guy, hah I've been called worse :-)

New memberships are handled online: http://www.tog.ie/membership/

But we always say to come to a few events, become a regular face around the place for a bit, and then if you're still interested sign up as a member. Most activities don't require membership. We always welcome new members.

"3D Printer Guy" has a website with contact info if you want to get in touch: http://www.layerlabz.com/

Hope to see you around the space again sometime,

Sean