[tog] (no subject)

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 18:27:31 GMT 2013

Hello Félix,

Thanks for your email. We do host external events from time to time in
TOG. It is a bit unclear what sort of event you are looking to hold
from your email. All events have an approval process that takes 5
days. You will need a full member to help facilitate any event. Come
along tomorrow evening and one of us will have a chat with you about
your event.