[tog] Open-Source Night, Wed 20th

Julie Pichon julie.pichon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 14:07:45 GMT 2013

Hi all,

Here's a friendly reminder that our monthly, hands-on open-source
event is on in Tog, tomorrow! Come and contribute, and/or come and
mentor :) Bringing a laptop is recommended.

All levels and all types of contributions are welcome.

Additionally, some folks from Mozilla will be around ahead of their
event on Friday [0]: a perfect opportunity to ask about contributing
opportunities within the project, if you're interested or currently
unsure what project you'd like to contribute to. Otherwise
http://openhatch.org is as always a good starting point.

See you tomorrow! Please let me know if you have any question.

Julie

[0] http://www.tog.ie/2013/11/mozilla-ireland-event/