[tog] Introduction

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:43:45 GMT 2013

Hello Dave,

I did not get a chance to make it into the coding night. I am sure you
found some friendly faces.
Namit and I also had stuff at EP (
http://www.tog.ie/2013/08/bubble-bird-house-at-the-picnic/) and we got
talking to the guy wearing the cowboy version of your suit. It's quite
impressive.  I would love to chat to you about it the next time you are in.