[tog] Info

Mike hibbett mike.hibbett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:58:06 GMT 2013

I have a rapman v3, which is great, but no longer made.

You could try here:

http://www.layerlabz.com/#!printers/czku

I saw the mechanics of this a few weeks back; very nice; makes my rapman
look like a mechano kit :o)

I have a recent(ish) copy of make magazine that reviewed about 15 printers;
if you would like a look I can drop it off at Tog next week on the Science
Week evening.

Mike.