[tog] Open Data Hack (Thursday Nov 7th)

Jason Roe jason at jasonroe.me
Wed Nov 6 14:22:41 GMT 2013

Hey Guys,

Anyone interested in attending Open Brew Tomorrow evening 7th Nov?

https://tito.io/brew/open-brew

Open Brew is a movement for active and interested Open Data developers and creatives. We are going back to basics and focusing on developing open data projects.

Location: Location NDRC, Digital Exchange, Crane Street, Dublin8

There is one simple rule. If you want to attend, you must also invite someone else. We will kick off at starting at 18:00 sharp and wrapping up around 20:30. We will have some pizza and refreshments.

Cheers,
Jason Rie.