[tog] SOS

Félix Ramon feliz.ramon at ymail.com
Tue Nov 5 23:53:44 GMT 2013

Thx for your answer, but
I allready try this, the composite input of my VP doesn't work, I have try
with a dvd player, just the VGA working well with my computer...

I take all sugestion to try !
if one person have HDMI to VGA IN Dublin, I love you !

*Félix Ramon*
*http://www.felixramon.net <http://www.felixramon.net>*
*+33.663.41.77.07*