[tog] SOS

Félix Ramon feliz.ramon at ymail.com
Tue Nov 5 23:31:03 GMT 2013

Hello,

I'm french artist working with multimedia,
I'm making an exibition that will opening in two day in Moxie Studio in
Dublin,
I have a lot of thing to do and I have a big problem of RaspberryPie,
I want connect it to a vidéo projector, but he has just a VGA connector ...
for this moment I try with hdmi>DVI>VGA but I didnt find the good
config.txt

I f some body have a Hdmi to VGA like
https://www.google.fr/shopping/product/11450822826675441341?q=HDMI+to+VGA+Converter&espv=210&es_sm=122&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1366&bih=655&bvm=pv.xjs.s.en_US.EcV7juPhZrc.O&tch=1&ech=1&psi=An55UsjHOKnD7Aad0oDYCQ.1383693886313.3&sa=X&ei=TH55UuOWJMrb7AaGiIGoBw&ved=0CFkQ8wIwAQ
i'm ready to pay it or pay back at the end of the exibition !
I need for to day ...

or a person who know well raspberry to help me,
this will be great !

thx a lot !

*Félix Ramon*
*http://www.felixramon.net <http://www.felixramon.net>*