[tog] Irish Radio Transmitters Society AGM

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:25:55 GMT 2013

Hello Gerry,

So the event takes place on Sunday 23rd March from 11am till around 5pm.
I think we would be up for making a weekend of it and do something in
the labs on the Saturday. The only thing is to see what dates next
year's science hack-day Dublin is on as it might clash.

Gerry I will email you off list about it.