[tog] Call for Speakers / Workshops

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:04:50 GMT 2013

Hello all,
I have gotten a number of emails about the browser warning when
visiting the GaelHack.
We are using an SSL cert provide by CAcert.org. This is an community
run Certification Authority. We want to respect your security and
keeping your whole  session secure.

We have written a nice blog post that should alleviate your fears.
http://www.tog.ie/2012/06/intro-ssl-certificates/