[tog] Call for Speakers / Workshops

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:25:43 GMT 2013

Hello all,
There are two great events on this summer having a call for
participation at the moment.

3D Camp - http://3dcamp.barcamp.ie/
25th May - UL, Limerick

Have a look at the about page to see the huge range of topics they are
looking for people to speak on.

GaelHack - http://gaelhack.hackerspaces.ie/
7th, 8th  9th of June - Mount Melleray Scout Center, Waterford

This is a hackerspace driven weekend. We are looking for talks and
workshops on any sort of interesting topics. All you have to do is add
your talk/workshop to our wiki. Its already starting to fill up.

If you have any questions on 3d camp you can contact the organisers
via email 3dcamp at gmail.com or myself about GaelHack.