[tog] Another Electronics Bootcamp

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Thu Jun 27 10:26:31 IST 2013

Its time for our electronics bootcamp again. This is a quick, practical
/ hands-on introduction to electronics. Its suitable for complete
beginners, as no previous knowledge is required. If you’re curious about
electronics and don’t know where to start, then this is for you. No
soldering required, as we build everything on plug-in breadboards. We’ll
be building and testing circuits covering DC, AC, analog and digital
electronics.

You’ll have a chance to play with components, multimeters,
oscilloscopes, signal generators and other electronic test equipment.

This event will be run over 2 half-Saturdays, the first half on Sat 13th
July and the second half on Sat 20th July, from 12:00 to 17:30 each day.
Cost for the bootcamp is €50. To sign up, open this article and fill in
the form. There are 8 places available.

SIGN UP HERE :

https://www.tog.ie/2013/06/electronics-bootcamp-2/

Schrodinger.