[tog] Visiting TOG

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Mon Jun 24 13:45:42 IST 2013

Hey Ben,

You don't have to ask, just come by :)

The only thing is just check the website to see if Tog is OPEN. Or phone
the space and see if someone is there or drop into the chat room and
check if someone is in the space. That's it really.

We've had the odd problem before of people showing up and no one was
around at the time.

See you around.

Schrodinger.