[tog] To TOG, Thought this might be of interest to you

Ciarán McCool ciaran at 091labs.com
Fri Jun 14 15:41:54 IST 2013

Yea there are a few inconsistencies with the info provided. There is also a
125 weekly and monthly figure so i don't know which he's actually talking
about. But if ye wanted a cheaper unit to operate out of then it might be a
place to start looking

Ciaran Mc Cool <http://ie.linkedin.com/pub/ciaran-mc-cool/65/5b4/460/>
CreoDrone <http://www.creodrone.com/> - CEO
091Labs - Events Officer