[tog] (no subject)

Sophie O'Gara ravingsohma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:38:49 GMT 2013

Thank you both for your responses. It's as part of a costume so if I could
put an led at the base of the bow and arrow and then string that up along
the center of the bow it wouldn't look too obvious

I'll probably attempt to do some modelling with blender and I'll make
multiple clay prototypes as the first few will probably go wrong!

Thanks for your help! =)

Sophie

Sophie O'Gara