[tog] 4th Birthday Party

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Mon Jan 14 15:32:10 GMT 2013

Hello Internet!

January 26th, a Saturday, we celebrate four years of our wonderful
hackerspace TOG. And what better way to celebrate than with a party!!!!!

The party will start at 20:00 with music, food and drinks; alcoholic
and non-alcoholic. Bring your own drinks. We hope to supply the cake
and we hope it's duck shaped. The party will end when there's only one
Toglodyte left standing or asleep in the bathroom.

It's been a great year for the space and all us Toglodytes want to
celebrate 2012, talk about the year, how we can make 2013 better and
discuss our various interests, trips away and projects; and of course
all the great times we've had during 2012.

EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!! Yes, everyone.

Like always bring your good selves, your friends, your family,
vagrants, strangers, pets, rubber ducks, green army men and anything
else you think may or may not be appropriate.

And like previous years we want to see you still partying at 6am Sunday
morning or we'll set the ducks on you. And if you don't feel like
partying you can :

 - Chat
 - Sit
 - Idle on IRC
 - All of the above
 - Listen to music
 - Read
 - Hack
 - Make
 - Set fire to something ( probably shouldn't say that :)
 - Play thousand of arcade games on our original arcade cabinet
 - Suggest ways we can decorate our space
 - Check out our different areas and use of LEDs and ducks...
 - Ask questions like "What the hell is this and why do you have
   thousands of yellow ducks?" "Who is the masked Hotel Crusader?"

So come one, come all!

Can't wait to see everyone.

Schrodinger.
MSN: schro5 at hotmail.com