[tog] Talks on Thursday; Computer Games and the Development thereof

Chebe Geek chebegeek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:44:24 GMT 2013

Hey all,

Not doing anything this Thursday? Brilliant! We are hosting a night of
talks in TOG (completely free, no sign-up required) from 7pm.

This time around we're talking about building and making computer games!
>From theory to development practices (& a couple random talks) it's set to
be an interesting night. Speakers include people from industry as well as
enthusiasts, covering topics from your own mame cabinet, to massive online
multiplayer games.

(Still waiting on blurbs from people but) here's the blog post:
http://www.tog.ie/2013/01/january-talks/

Hope to see some of you there!