[tog] Cake ideas

Jonathan Hope jonathan.hope1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:42:35 GMT 2013

Just a suggestion but why not use something like "makey makey" for an
interactive cake?   bake your own space invaders control panel or something
:-)

I can give you guys a lend of one if you wish.  Lots of fun had in our
house with the one that arrived over Chrimbo along with the leftover
sprouts and playdough. :-)

Jonathan