[tog] Cake ideas

Tríona triona at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:10:48 GMT 2013

Hey folks,

With the 4th birthday of Tog soon to be celebrated, it is time to turn our
thoughts to Cake.

If anyone has any particular ideas and would like to lend a hand (with
baking or construction), give me a shout.  Basically, it'd be nice to have
a cake that reflects Tog.  Last year we had a circuit cake (biscuit cake
battery, mud cake resistor and a sponge led wired up with sour cable
jellies).  The final cake should feed about 25-30 people (can you believe
there are people who don't eat cake!).

Mentions of a Duck cake have been made, but we're still open to ideas :)

Tríona