[tog] Time to come check out the space?

Hugh McGuirk h.m.mcguirk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:55:28 GMT 2013

Hi all.

Robert asked the question I was going to ask... cool. I have my own
lockpicks, although I never learnt how to use them. Would love to come
along on the 15th for a look. So I just show up at the door then?

And I see next Tue is craft night. Just looking at your gallery, I see
food and fabric/knitting related stuff under 'craft nights'. So is
that the sort of thing people usually do those nights? Or is it for
any projects people happen to be working on?
I suppose my interests are more on models, mechanical, and electronic
related things, so maybe craft night isnt the night for me. Or do I
have it all wrong?

Thanks.
Hugh