[tog] Time to come check out the space?

Robert Lawson Robert at RobertLawson.info
Wed Jan 2 00:18:49 GMT 2013

I notice the list has been rather quiet - hope everyone's having a nice holiday!

I'm moving to Dublin from Los Angeles in a week, and one of the
highlights of my time in LA has been the local hackerspace
(crashspacela.org). I'm interested in joining TOG, but I'm not sure
how one goes about doing this. Simply come to an event and talk to a
member? Are events open to the public? I notice lockpicking is coming
up - interesting since I had a hard time figuring out the legality of
lockpicks in Ireland.

Thanks,
Robert