[tog] Now accepting applications for Live/Work facilities at Steambox

K Bear Koss director at imoca.ie
Mon Apr 8 11:53:33 IST 2013

Greetings- we are hosting an open viewing day and BBQ on Saturday, April
20th of the first of our live/work spaces at Steambox, in Dublin 8.  There
will also be workshops, walk-in help sessions, artists talks and videos on
throughout the day, so if you know anyone who might be interested in such
an opportunity, there are further details in the attached announcement-
please feel free to pass them on!

all the best
Kay Bear Koss, Director
Irish Museum of Contemporary Art [IMOCA]
Pembroke Row, Dublin 2
Republic of Ireland

www.imoca.ie
Twitter: @imocadublin