[tog] Stuff to give away

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Thu Nov 29 18:06:25 GMT 2012

Folks,

Just some clarifications here:
- I would like to give *all* these stuff to *TOG*, not *bits and bobs*
to *individuals*
- I'm hoping for a "Pick it all or nothing" kind of deal, I think
there's plenty of interesting and useful stuff for a hackerspace
- On top of that I'm adding a FunCUBE dongle (worth 150E) and another
cheap SDR dongle for those who want to explore SDR (Software Radio
Defined), it works very well with GNUradio.

If TOG is not interested, I'm open to sell individual stuff at
ridiculously low prices.

Chris

PS: I'm now subscribed to the mailing list

--
Chris