[tog] Anyone know where to get coin slots for an arcade cabinet?

digi hobo hontar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:09:02 GMT 2012

Hi Cian,

a quick google got me this
http://www.xgaming.com/store/arcade-parts-and-accessories/product/arcade-machine-coin-door-led-coin-mech/for
the door.

I got the parts I needed from http://www.ultimarc.com/
but I wanted to use the old screen so needed a specific graphics card which
I learned later we could get cheaper and flash.

The cabinet already came with buttons, but am tempted to fork out for some
blingy blue led buttons from http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/en/
to go with the blue el wire trim.

They appear to know what they are talking about, but I've not bought from
 them before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG2tirb2IOw

Regards

Honta