[tog] Anyone know where to get coin slots for an arcade cabinet?

Cian Masterson cian.masterson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:39:19 GMT 2012

Folks,

Apologies for the broadcast email.  I know there's a MAME cabinet in Tog
but dunno who owns it/made it, so figured this was my best shot.  I am in
the middle of making a cabinet myself, and am trying to source the front
panel slots for inserting coins.  Anyone know where I could get them?  I've
tried ebay but only found http://tinyurl.com/ct7xn5h which will do the job
but I'd love to get the red ones we all know & love (
http://tinyurl.com/cfvcsrw) if possible.

I have the emulator up & running and plan to buy the joysticks & buttons
from an ebay seller (unless anyone's got better recommendations?) so the
coin slots are the only outstanding bits.  Thanks in advance!

Slan,
Cian

--
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set
 fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."