[tog] Christmas present suggestions for a handyman

Michael Kennedy Info at KennedySoftware.ie
Wed Nov 21 18:19:30 GMT 2012

Kev,

Arduino-based project(s)?

Cheap/simple to start, little space, a bit of basic soldering, a bit of
simple software, few basic tools needed, leading up to controlling the
entire house/estate/continent ;-)

   - Mike

PS: Does Dad read these Tog posts? !!