[tog] Interested Journalist

Eimear Ní Fhaoláin enifhaolain at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:11:59 GMT 2012

Hello,

My Name is Eimear Phelan and I heard about you through 091 Labs in Galway
(I understand there is some rivalry but I'm cool I swear) and I would like
to a piece on your lab of the college magazine Flashback.
http://flashbackdcu.com/

What would be a good day/ time to drop in to talk to someone about the
Hackerspace? And if you could give me precise direction that would be
great. I just want to get a feel for the place and some of the projects you
are doing.

If you could get back to me that would be great
Regards
Eimear Phelan