[tog] Fwd: Re: 29c3 tickets

Justin Kelly justinkelly at justinkelly.net
Mon Nov 5 07:42:59 GMT 2012

I booked a dorm bed at the Meininger in Hamburg. 10 bed dorm Ensuite.
Only 98 euros.

MEININGER Hamburg City Center, Goetheallee 3-11, , Hamburg, Germany
*tel:*+49 (0)40 284 64 388 *email:* ga at meininger-hotels.com
<mailto:ga at meininger-hotels.com>
*Arriving:* Wed 26th December *Departing:* Mon 31st December *Arrival
Time:*22:00 PM [Get Directions]
<http://www.hostels.com/hostels/hamburg/meininger-hamburg-city-center/27833#anchor=map>