[tog] 29c3 tickets

Justin Kelly justinkelly at justinkelly.net
Sun Nov 4 13:32:42 GMT 2012

https://presale.events.ccc.de/tickets/
Hi All,
You can now preorder your tickets for the 29c3 in Hamburg. The following
is copied from the order page. You can also order hoodies and t-shirts
off the site but I haven't seen any pictures of them yet.

JK

    Payment information

Thanks for your preorder. Please transfer the total amount (see right) to:

Chaos Computer Club Veranstaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Institut: Postbank Berlin
Kto: 17695105
BLZ: 10010010
IBAN: DE05100100100017695105
SWIFT/BIC: PBNKDEFF

Reference:*29C3-b91174988b*

please pay via bank transfer if possible. if you need to use your credit
card, we'll charge additional fees of 7.5% + 7.50 EUR per transaction.