[tog] Visiting from Tx/Rx Labs, Houston, March 29-30

Chebe Geek chebegeek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:04:48 IST 2012

Heya!

I'm not sure about the power socket, I'll bring whatever I can find that
seems close, but we might also be able to find something in tog itself.

I'm heading there from work, so assumming I don't get delayed I'll have the
space open by 6. Don't know the others schedules, but usually about then.

Great, see you tomorrow!

--
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, and Doctor, I'm happy to
state I finally won out over it." - Elwood P. Dowd