[tog] Visiting from Tx/Rx Labs, Houston, March 29-30

Noel Bourke cros13 at cros13.net
Thu Mar 29 01:11:08 IST 2012

+1 on Mulligans

Against the Grain, The Black Sheep and WJ Kavanagh's are all good beer
pubs and all have casks as well as draft

Porterhouse all the beers taste very samey
Bull and Castle, none of the staff know anything about their own
stock.... asking for a particular beer usually results in conferring
with colleagues

I like Messrs Maguire's beer, but the staff look at you like you have
two heads when you order any of the house beers