[tog] Visiting from Tx/Rx Labs, Houston, March 29-30

digi hobo hontar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:52:31 IST 2012

Hi Emilie,

It's more of a bar that sells craft beers. Though they do have their own
micro brewery range of beers.
The porterhouse chain have one in temple bar and another on nassau street
http://www.porterhousebrewco.com

There's also against the grain
http://www.winefoodbeer.com/against-the-grain/
on Wexford street, also a new one on the north side.

The Bull and Castle across from Christchurch cathedral also do a range of
micro beers. Upstairs there's a beer hall
http://www.fxbrestaurants.com/bullcastle/

And Mulligans in stoney batter is probably one of the best pubs around
http://www.lmulligangrocer.com/

hth

Regards

Honta