[tog] Visiting from Tx/Rx Labs, Houston, March 29-30

Emilie Giles emilie.giles at mztek.org
Tue Mar 27 08:32:07 IST 2012

Hey guys,

Sorry - I'm coming into this conversation quite late, and taking it off in
a slightly different direction. I just had to find out though, Honta -
where is the microbrewery? :) My partner is from Dublin so I'm sure we'll
be back over soon and I'm keen to go!

Barrett - hope you enjoy Dublin! ^_^

Thanks,

Em