[tog] Visiting from Tx/Rx Labs, Houston, March 29-30

Barrett Canon bcanon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:04:09 IST 2012

Thanks, all, for the warm welcome, both here and in IRC.  I'm
definitely planning on being there this Friday night - just let me
know when to swing by...

chebegeek:  I only have US power supplies; if you could scare up a
9-12VDC (1A?) power supply that will fit the programmer (5.5/2.1mm,
positive tip?) , we can remove my questionable power adaptor from the
mix.  The only other homework you might want to do is find the correct
switches/flags for using WinAVR to flash the Raven sticks.  It
shouldn't be much more than a copy-paste job after that.

Can't wait to get started down the rocky road!

Barrett/bcanon