[tog] Visiting from Tx/Rx Labs, Houston, March 29-30

Barrett Canon bcanon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:31:21 GMT 2012

chebe,

As luck would have it, I do - it will make the trip with me.  Guessing
you want to get Josh Wright's KillerBee suite going?

I'm planning on being at the space Friday evening (thnx Jeffrey &
Honta), but can meet up earlier if you want to get a jump on it.

Looking forward to it!

Barrett  (bcanon on irc.freenode.net)