[tog] Google Groups

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Sun Mar 18 12:47:55 GMT 2012

Yes, here's how to search the TOG mailing lists with Google: Just put in:

     site:lists.tog.ie inurl:/pipermail/tog/ WHATYOUWANTTOSEARCHFORHERE

e.g. to search for "open social", then do a google search for

     site:lists.tog.ie inurl:/pipermail/tog/ open social

Google do "Google magic" and know when things happen, so you can even do
a date range search (options in the left hand side)

I wonder is there a way to make an easy text box with that on our website.