[tog] Google Groups

Domhnall Walsh domhnall at 091labs.com
Sat Mar 17 19:27:46 GMT 2012

Gah, sent this just to Rory somehow first time out - sorry.

Speaking as a member of 091 Labs, the only reason we're using Google Groups
is because it's free, frankly. I'm not sure the data protection issues have
been considered; we'll definitely have to look into that. We're also using
Google Apps for our e-mail for the same reason, and similarly we'll have to
look more closely at the privacy issues.

Thanks,
Domhnall.