[tog] Google Groups

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Sat Mar 17 16:55:24 GMT 2012

Just to chime in, I've never had a problem with using the mailing list
using my email client (Thunderbird) on my own email server.

Like Schro, I would not be happy if TOG mailing list required a google
account. I believe, unlike even Facebook, a Google account would require
hosting it outside the EU Data Protection Laws.