[tog] 091 Labs - Open Day on Saturday, March 24th

Padraic Harley padraic at 091labs.com
Tue Mar 6 11:25:51 GMT 2012

Cheers Jeffrey for the forward, I think it got held in the Tog and
Discuss Ireland lists!

Hey Honta,

There are indeed a few good ones right around the corner.
What I'll do is pop down to them and see if they'll give a special rate
for anyone going.

Doesn't hurt to try =)

Padraic

On 06/03/12 09:52, digi hobo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sounds great. Any good hostels in the area?
> Hackers on a train again?
>
> Honta
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Jeffrey Roe <tdr112 at gmail.com
> <mailto:tdr112 at gmail.com>> wrote:

>     Hi all,
>
>     091 Labs is going to have an Open Day on Saturday, March 24th. Just
>     wanted to invite everyone along to it!
>
>     We're going to throw the doors open to the public to try and raise
>     awareness of the place and show people what cool stuff can be done.
>
>     If anyone wants to bring cool stuff with them from their hackerspace,
>     we have more than enough space to show it off!
>
>     After we finish off the Open Day, we're considering either a hackathon
>     or a beer and food session... or both! Taking any and all suggestions
>     =)
>
>     Let me know what ye think and also if ye need places to crash!
>
>     Cheers,
>     Padraic
>
>     --
>     Padraic Harley
>
>     Phone: +353 (0)85 2138803 <tel:%2B353%20%280%2985%202138803>
>     Email: padraic at 091labs.com <mailto:padraic at 091labs.com>
>     Tweet: @pauricthelodger

Padraic Harley

Phone: +353 (0)85 2138803