[tog] 091 Labs - Open Day on Saturday, March 24th

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 23:15:57 GMT 2012

Hi all,

091 Labs is going to have an Open Day on Saturday, March 24th. Just
wanted to invite everyone along to it!

We're going to throw the doors open to the public to try and raise
awareness of the place and show people what cool stuff can be done.

If anyone wants to bring cool stuff with them from their hackerspace,
we have more than enough space to show it off!

After we finish off the Open Day, we're considering either a hackathon
or a beer and food session... or both! Taking any and all suggestions
=)

Let me know what ye think and also if ye need places to crash!

Cheers,
Padraic

--
Padraic Harley