[tog] Tog Mobile App

Noel Bourke cros13 at cros13.net
Fri Mar 2 16:45:47 GMT 2012

I'd be fairly adamant that any app should follow the design convetions
for each platform.

Android Design Guidelines:
http://developer.android.com/design/index.html

iOS Design Guidelines:
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iphone/conceptual/iphoneosprogrammingguide/iphoneappprogrammingguide.pdf

Also why support WP7 when all the latest figures show it at less than
1% market share? It would be worth supporting if it was an open
platform but as it stands its even more restrictive than developing
for iOS.