[tog] Tog Mobile App

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:50:14 GMT 2012

I think its a great idea . And thanks for coming forward with it .

We could also have the calendar , a contact form , maybe a find me a
hackerspace map thing where it shows you your nearest space .

To be an official app , I think the sourse would have to be open and
reviewed . We don't want people saying that the tog app records their calls
or something .

What are you thinking of using phone gap ?

Regards,
Jeffrey Roe