[tog] The Irish Indie Games Bundle - Call for submissions and general plugging.

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:24:00 IST 2012

Hi Rose,

I am 100% up for making a game! I've been involved with the Unity groups and will be going to the Unity conference in August so I'd love to have something cool under my belt when I get there.

I've got a couple of ideas I've been putting to the back burner I can offer if anyone else is up for working together on something :)

As for charity - I'd vote for EFF, Digital Rights Ireland or anything along those lines. We need to protect our digital rights more now than ever before.

- Sean