[tog] The Irish Indie Games Bundle - Call for submissions and general plugging.

Rose Farrell bloodedrose at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:15:29 IST 2012

Hey there, toglodytes,

The Irish Indie Bundle is in the works and is looking for games! If you're
not familiar with the idea of the Indie Bundle, here's more information.
https://www.humblebundle.com/.

If you're too lazy to click, basically the indie bundle is a bunch of games
sold as one unit to highlight and promote indie game developers. Customers
choose to pay any amount they like for the games. If you want to pay $1,
that's ok. If you want to pay $1000, that's ok too! A healthy portion of
the proceeds goes to charity.

The Irish Indie Bundle aims to do the same thing but for Irish game
developers. http://irishindiebundle.com/

The project is still in the early stages, so there isn't a huge amount of
information on the website yet. I was talking to the guys organising the
project when I was at Q-Con and they are still considering which charity
would be best to donate the proceeds to.

So if any of you lovely people are working on an awesome indie game, submit
it to the Irish Indie Bundle! You'll get your game seen by (hopefully!)
lots of new people and do your bit for charity too!

I also thought... perhaps Tog could work on a game for submission! So if
people were up for that, it might be a fun way to let everyone know about
the awesome brainz roaming about Tog!

~ Rose