[tog] OWASP-GDG Security Hackathon and Google IO Extended

Barry Alistair barry at irishdev.com
Fri Jun 22 11:49:13 IST 2012

Just on web browser security, OWASP recently ran an event here in TCube
with Jim Manico, President of Security Architecture of White Hat  - full
video of his talk here
http://irishdev.com/Home/Events/716-OWASP--Secure-Coding-with-Manico.html

Best
BArry

On 22 June 2012 11:39, Martin Mitchell <jester.ie at gmail.com> wrote:

> For anyone that is interested in Web App Security, you may be interested
> this is event being held by OWASP and the Google Dev Group ( previously
> Google Tech Users Group). Details in the 2nd half of the first post.
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/dublin-gtug/oLKKCIsO0E4
>
> The speakers at this event are of a very high quality. Mark has been in
> TOG before with his Security Shepherd CTF.
>
> For anyone following OWASP and security news, names like David Rook, Eoin
> Keary and Fabio Cerullo should be familiar.
>
> This is a great opportunity to get 2 days of training for the discounted
> price of FREE. Usually training like this at security conferences can cost
> hundreds of Euro. For anyone interested in tuning their dev skills and make
> their work more secure, I would recommend this training to all.
>
> Also last chance to get a seat at the Google IO Extended. See some of you
> there :)
>
> Jester
>
> TOG
> Dublin Hackerspace
>
> Blog; http://www.tog.ie
> Events: http://www.tog.ie/events/
> Location: http://www.tog.ie/location/

Best Regards

BArry Alistair.
087 819 0249
Web: *IrishDev.com* <http://IrishDev.com>

Like us on *Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/IrishDev>* or Follow us on *
Twitter <http://twitter.com/irishdevdotcom>*
Join us at TCube in Dublin on 22nd March for *Making Communications Work
for Your Software
Business<http://irishdev.com/Home/Events/617-Making-Communications-Work.html>
* or 29th March for *The JavaScript
Disruption<http://irishdev.com/Home/Events/617-Making-Communications-Work.html>