[tog] Activities for the next couple of days

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 22:55:56 IST 2012

Reminder for anyone interested in helping out creating a submission for the
Science Gallery's GAME exhibition (http://www.sciencegallery. com/game) in
the autumn

Planing meeting in TOG on Tuesday 19th of June 7pm.

All skills welcome eg writers, artists, developers,gamers  etc.

Also its locking picking night too..

Jeffrey Roe
www.tog.ie